Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Partnering to Deliver the strategic plan
The Mithaka Strategic Plan (2017-2021) established 7 key goals to ensure the leaders entrusted with authority carry out their roles responsibly, appropriately and effectively. Each goal provides opportunity for stakeholder support and engagement that will deliver dividends for the partnership, the people and the region. The opportunity exists to support these goals through strategic partnerships, joint ventures and sponsorships.
Existing Strategic Partneships
We are proud to have strong relationships that deliver mutually benefcial outcomes for all. Our relationship building and hard work has developed effective partnerships with:
- Mining companies – Mithaka Aboriginal Corporation work with a number of mining/exploration companies that overlay their geographic area. Mithaka has signed agreements and cultural heritage management plans with a number of these.
- Pastoral industry – Mithaka Aboriginal Corporation has seven Indigenous Land Use Agreements (ILUAs) – covering 14 stations across the Mithaka determined area.
- Local Governments including Barcoo Shire Council and Diamantina Shire Council.
- Queensland South Native Title Services – signed service agreement.
- The Remote Area Planning and Development Board (RAPAD) and RAPAD Employment Services Queensland (RESQ).
- Universities, TAFE, Pastoral Colleges and other training organisations.
- Federal and State Government politicians and departments.
- Neighbouring Native Title groups.
- Regional lobby groups, Aboriginal organisations working in Central and SW Queensland, and tourism organisations.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.