Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Partnering to Deliver the strategic plan
The Mithaka Strategic Plan (2017-2021) established 7 key goals to ensure the leaders entrusted with authority carry out their roles responsibly, appropriately and effectively. Each goal provides opportunity for stakeholder support and engagement that will deliver dividends for the partnership, the people and the region. The opportunity exists to support these goals through strategic partnerships, joint ventures and sponsorships.
The following research priotities have been developed to ensure Mithaka People’s rights and interests lead and influence research on Country.
Understanding Culture and Society
- Mithaka Lore and Society
- Trade and other exchanges
- How Mithaka People grew into the Country Totems, Kinship,
- Skins and growth influences – young to old
- Mithaka’s understanding European settlement and its influence
Healthy People and Resilient Culture
- Language and stories
- Mithaka Peoples’ rights and interests in leading research
- Sports and recreation
- Healthy and sustained living
- Rock formations
- Land formations
- Understanding the sky stories
- Country and Culture
- Art, artifacts and spirituality
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.