Current Status
Not Enrolled
Price
Closed
Get Started
This course is currently closed
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Welcome to the Mithaka Learning Website.

This website has all the information to help your journey through the interactive online governance program delivered in partnership with Non Profit Training.

Throughout the program, there will be information to read, videos to view and activities to complete so as a group we can all move forward with improved knowledge about governance for Mithaka.

After each module, there will be an assessment designed to assess your learnings and retention of key messages. After successful completion of these, you will be ready to move onto the next released module.

Enjoy your training!

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I just use anyone else’s login and password?

No. You have been provided with your own unique login and password so that we are able to track your progress in the Mithaka Learning Website and your completion of required assessments. If you log in as someone else to complete a module they will be rewarded for completing the module and not you!

Can I move ahead and complete the whole course in my first month?

You can complete all modules which are available for you.

What do I do if I lose my password?

Don’t worry it is easy to have your password reset if you lose it. You can click the “Forgot Password” link under the login area on the login page.

How do I know if I have completed a module correctly?

You will be advised of the completion of each module with a module completion screen. When you return to the dashboard each course you have completed will have a green tick to advise all modules within the course have been successfully completed.

Can I skip modules?

No, we require all Mithaka Board members to complete all online modules and face-to-face sessions so their learning around governance is complete and ready to be assessed at the end of the program.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Course Content

Expand All